As a ShelterBox Canada Office Volunteer you will be working with our team in our National Office in Toronto, ON. We are seeking a dynamic volunteer that is interested in learning more about the humanitarian sector and database management. The Office Volunteer would be working directly with our Database and Donor Relations Coordinator to provide assistance with data entry, donor relations, organization and filing, and other clerical duties.
We’re looking for someone who has is comfortable with technology and Microsoft Office, has an excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills, and fluency in written and spoken English. Experience working with databases is considered an asset.
‘Volunteering with ShelterBox is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done, as it makes me feels like I am a part of something larger. I think it is very energizing and emotionally rewarding.’
Tasnuva Fahemma Maniza, ShelterBox volunteer
What we are looking for
- Comfortable with technology and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with databases considered an asset
- Must be able to volunteer during our office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Must be able to come into our office located in Toronto for volunteer shifts
- Time commitment is a minimum of 4 hours per week
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please complete a volunteer application.
If you have any questions please contact Heather or call our office at 647-352-1930.
[InlineButton link=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP5y40KOexp8UWcvt53A7ss4nrItKMFzK3RJ59Eg8BNZjAQg/viewform?fbzx=8351756700261158478″ title=”Apply Here”]