young shelterbox posters
The Young ShelterBox Posters are 11" x 17" and make a great educational tool. The posters are double sided with one side depicting a hand drawn disaster scene; and the other side including facts about the disaster and how students can make a difference.
Just click the name of the disaster below to download or print the posters.
Watch the Young ShelterBox Youtube Video for a fun way to learn more about the YSB program and ShelterBox. This six minute video is an engaging way for children to develop an understanding of how ShelterBox makes a difference following a disaster.
Use these tools to help your school make a huge impact on families around the world!
YSB SCHOOL Activity GUIDE
- Paint giant cardboard boxes green to create your own ShelterBoxes
- Create a ShelterBox disaster relief mural
- Host a Young ShelterBox assembly
YSB CLASSROOM LEARNING ACTIVITY GUIDE
- Have students explore the causes and effects of disasters
- Have students choose a country and have them tell the class what kinds of disasters affect that country based on location and climate
YSB SCHOOL FUNDRAISING GUIDE
- Find your Young ShelterBox school leader
- Set a fundraising goal
- Host an emergency shelter competition
Interested in volunteering with Young ShelterBox?
Email us at email@example.com