Every year, millions of children and families around the world are left homeless when disaster strikes.
Empower students to make a true difference in the lives of children and families that have been left homeless due to disaster. The Young ShelterBox School Program provides teachers and schools with teaching resources that will engage and inspire children to learn about the world we live in and how they can help those in need.
See What young ShelterBox can bring to your school:
enriched opportunities for student learning
Young ShelterBox can be used as the teaching platform for many subjects: social studies, geography, science and more!
- Global awareness
- Countries and cultures across the world
- Natural disasters, weather and the environment
- Emergency preparedness
- Self-empowerment and volunteerism
- Social awareness and empathy
Great Teaching Tools From Young ShelterBox
Young ShelterBox Schools receive teaching resources to bring conversations and action to life with your students!
- Video on DVD
- Set of 6 educational disaster posters
- What's in a ShelterBox
- School-wide and classroom activity guides
- Fundraising tools
- Ask us about having a ShelterBox speaker visit your school
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org