Show your customers, employees and community that your company cares by playing a role to help disaster survivors.
Opportunities for corporate involvement include:
- Cause related marketing promotions where a portion of sales are donated to ShelterBox
- Raising awareness of ShelterBox while building goodwill for your business
- Providing a matching gift that will position your business as a philanthropic leader that inspires other Canadians give and make a difference.
- Sponsorship of local and national initiatives
- Employee volunteerism (see below)
Give us a call at 647-352-1932 and we would be happy to explore involvement opportunities that fit with your objectives.
EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITES
Employee groups can get involved with ShelterBox in many ways. It's a great way to build team spirit and showcase the goodwill of your company across your community.
Here are just a few ideas on how your employee group can bring hope to families that have been left homeless after a disaster:
- Introduce "Jeans Day Fridays" where employees make a $2 donation to wear jeans. This could fund one ShelterBox for every 10 employees over the course of a year.
- Host an employee ShelterBox Campout event in your workplace or a unique location in your community.
- Create an employee ShelterBox Community Team to set up ShelterBox displays and raise awareness at fairs, festivals and other events in your community.
- Create a ShelterBox Youth Team to deliver ShelterBox presentations to schools and other youth groups in your community.
- Have a ShelterBox Bake Sale to raise funds.
- Create your own fundraising event.
- Ask your company to match funds raised and donated by employees.